Tuesday, August 12, 2008

joining the crowd

After a wonderful adventure in Home Country with two other brilliant women of distinction, it came to my attention that I need a space in the on-line universe where I can just be me. Not the Reverend, not that young thing, not whatever other label people want to throw at me. Just me - whoever that is! So I have joined the masses who are already blogging a bit incognito. Hopefully this will all me a space to do the word vomit thing without worry about who will read and judge. Who knows if this little project will take off? I've always been one of those starters but not always a finisher.

I suppose, here goes nothing...

2 comments:

Pastor Peters said...

so glad you are here!!!

Singular Girl said...

yeah! I'm glad you've joined the rest of us in the blogosphere... FINALLY!