Wednesday, September 10, 2008

candles are pretty

This is basically what I'm thinking after our Taize service tonight. It seemed to go well - yay. We remembered our baptism AND remembered we are loved and that's always a good thing. Especially as tomorrow I get to meet with my favorite team - the personnel team - that always as such gems to share with me during our annual conversation (previous examples include: "you're wiggle too much; that skirt was too short; don't talk to the liturgist" etc, etc.... Actually, it's usually not all that bad, just annoying. And I'm not really in the mood to be annoyed right now nor have my fragile little preacher ego kicked around. I'd rather just remember that I am loved!

1 comment:

A. Skretta said...

you know, i'd REALLY like to come to one of those services. or a service when you're preaching. let me know.